During the current surge in COVID19 case numbers across the state, Landcare volunteers are urged to continue to show caution when working on their sites
At the beginning of each work session Team Leaders need to include a discussion of the following controls in their tool box talk.
- Stay at home if unwell or if you have been to a potential exposure site
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres between people
- Wash and/or sanitise hands regularly
- Avoid sharing of tools and practice regular tool cleaning
- Avoid sharing of drink or foods
- Signing on to the Daily Work Diary provides information which could be used for contact tracing if required
- Mask wearing is optional
- In the event that you or a volunteer receive a positive COVID-19 test result or notification as a close contact and have been volunteering since exposure or the exposure occurred at site, you MUST contact NSW Health and the Landcare Resource Centre at the earliest opportunity, providing names and contact details of all volunteers working on that date
- If you have volunteers or members of the public challenging your presence or these controls – refer them to the Landcare Resource Centre 4921 0392 or Council on 4921 0333.
If you anticipate you will need any assistance implementing any of these controls, or if you have any concerns, please contact the Landcare Resource Centre.
Appointments will still be required for all visits to the Landcare Resource Centre (including for plant/ tool pick ups) as there will be additional safety measures due to COVID controls and construction works taking place. Please contact 4921 0392 or email@example.com for further information and appointments.